SPLASH ONE MODELLING.com
Please take 5 mins to register your details in order to enjoy the full benefits of SPLASH ONE MODELLING.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SPLASH ONE MODELLING.com
Please take 5 mins to register your details in order to enjoy the full benefits of SPLASH ONE MODELLING.com
SPLASH ONE MODELLING.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

On my workbench at the moment

2 posters

Go down

On my workbench at the moment Empty On my workbench at the moment

Post  Vlad the Inhaler Mon 10 Sep 2012, 20:44

I found out rather quickly that when your wating for things to dry, glue to go off etc, you need something else to be getting on with.
So this is what ive got on the go

On my workbench at the moment 0042

This one of those Japanese Shinjen experimental fighters with the prop at the rear, This was taken just after spraying. It now has had two coats of what they now class as that future/Klear floor polish stuff and is awaiting decalling.

On my workbench at the moment 0032

The Typhoon in the background is the purchased ready made from Easymodel. I bought it to have a go at weathering washes and a little light paint chipping.
The Typhoon in the foreground is the Hobbyboss model which is identical to the ready made Easymodel. It was my first go at camo airbrushing and i'm quite pleased with how it turned out.
There is also an F6 Hellcat in the background of the Ekranoplan which i got cheap to learn how to use the airbrush. Ive had a couple of goes at panel line weathering on it but i need a few more goes i think.
On my workbench at the moment 009-1.
Also in this pic is a corgi B24 Liberator that came from ebay in a sorry state. Most of the prop blades are missing as are both tail fins and other assorted parts. Luckily i have an unmade B24 kit with some bits missing that i,m goint to use to repair the broken one. The plan then is to repaint it Luftwaffe captured aircraft colours of drab green uppers and bright yellow undersides.
Now all i need is mores spare time! Smile
Vlad the Inhaler
Vlad the Inhaler

Back to top Go down

On my workbench at the moment Empty Re: On my workbench at the moment

Post  Abhorsen Tue 11 Sep 2012, 05:32

WOW, mate you've got a bit on the go there.

Looking forward to seeing updates on the Jap thingy and Typhoon Very Happy . I think Ekranplans are fascinating.

Ab

Abhorsen

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum