SPLASH ONE MODELLING.com
Please take 5 mins to register your details in order to enjoy the full benefits of SPLASH ONE MODELLING.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SPLASH ONE MODELLING.com
Please take 5 mins to register your details in order to enjoy the full benefits of SPLASH ONE MODELLING.com
SPLASH ONE MODELLING.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mustang and Hurricane

3 posters

Go down

Mustang and Hurricane Empty Mustang and Hurricane

Post  mattlaker Fri 14 Dec 2012, 03:02

I have completed these two 1:72 models for my soon to be here son- they will take pride of place hanging from the boy's ceiling, and as such are the two most important I have ever built.

Mustang and Hurricane IMG_7258
Mustang and Hurricane IMG_7257
mattlaker
mattlaker

Back to top Go down

Mustang and Hurricane Empty Re: Mustang and Hurricane

Post  mattlaker Fri 14 Dec 2012, 03:15

the eagle eyed among you will notice that the hurri is missing the tailwheel! D'oh!!! Now rectified!
mattlaker
mattlaker

Back to top Go down

Post  Vlad the Inhaler Sat 15 Dec 2012, 00:24

Models hanging from the ceiling! Very Happy Jumpers for goal posts.....a la "Ron Manager" Laughing Great sentiments - your lad will love 'em Cool
Vlad the Inhaler
Vlad the Inhaler

Back to top Go down

Post  logster Sat 15 Dec 2012, 00:29

Great stuff, won't be long until they are off the ceiling, props and cannons broken engaging in some round the house dogfights. My 6 and 4 year old boys have got a small collection of 1/72s that I have picked up for cheap in various places and have let them paint - some fairly imaginative schemes! So far they have a Bronco, a spit, a super etendard and gazelle that provide close air support to the soldiers from Toy Story! Although this support often involves them being chucked off the top bunk onto the top of the soldiers (or dinosaurs or knights etc etc).

Oh to be a kid again!!!

logster

Back to top Go down

Post  mattlaker Tue 18 Dec 2012, 08:32

Sadly the mustang took a tumble. It reminded me of why I build in a slightly bigger scale, and also why I will need to moderate the swearing when the little dude rocks up.
mattlaker
mattlaker

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum