SPLASH ONE MODELLING.com
Please take 5 mins to register your details in order to enjoy the full benefits of SPLASH ONE MODELLING.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SPLASH ONE MODELLING.com
Please take 5 mins to register your details in order to enjoy the full benefits of SPLASH ONE MODELLING.com
SPLASH ONE MODELLING.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom decals

4 posters

Go down

Custom decals Empty Custom decals

Post  scotthldr Tue 11 Sep 2012, 03:43

I'm struggling to find decals for a possible up coming build and was wondering if anyone has had custom decals made before. If so by whom and roughly how much? What I'm after is the Hellenic Air Force and S.A.R titles on the door in following link.

http://www.haf.gr/media/photos/helicopters/AB_205/ab_205_03.jpg

Cheer

Scott
scotthldr
scotthldr

Back to top Go down

Custom decals Empty Re: Custom decals

Post  logster Wed 12 Sep 2012, 02:53

Hi Scott
I don't know of anyone who has had them made but I have a friend who made his own for an F-14 to represent the one in Top Gun. He got the images from the internet and scaled them and then printed. They look good but are probably a bit simpler than what you are trying to do.

Matt

logster

Back to top Go down

Post  mattlaker Thu 13 Sep 2012, 08:43

Had decals made for twilight tear- they weren't perfect and were quite expensive. Cannot remember who made them tho... if you do find somewhere reasonable then let me know as I need some for the DB spit...
mattlaker
mattlaker

Back to top Go down

Post  TomTwin Thu 04 Oct 2012, 09:52

Why not ask these guys for a custom set of the subject?

All you do is send a picture of the subject and also what scale you want, and they do the rest. Heard they are quite reasonable, might need to order a set of 610 ( County of Chester ) RAuxAF for an upcoming Spitfire F.22/24 project......

TomTwin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down